Do you want to teach your child something really important?
6 Week Course (Parents and Caregivers)
Your child deserves to be taught the essential skills to live a vibrant and full life. Skills like respect, effective communication, organization, responsibility, and determination are often overlooked by others working with your child.
Join me for an online course where I will give you the tools and strategies to set goals and find “teachable moments” to guide and instruct your child in the skills that matter most to you.
Sign up today and receive an initial consultation as a free bonus!
Welcome to Teachable Moments
Here’s why you’ll love Teachable Moments online course.
Personalized to meet yours and your child’s needs
You choose your time commitment
One of the many reasons to take this course
If you have been wishing that you could help your child learn skills that you value:
- skills that go beyond the 3R’s and STEM.
- skills that are essential for life in the 21st century.
- skills that employers are looking for.
- skills such as leadership, self-esteem, responsibility, compassion organization, effective communication, critical thinking, and more!
Seize the Moment!
Take advantage of the moment
In “Teachable Moments” you will learn how to recognize opportunities to teach and strengthen skills in the moment. This can be done without taking much time out of busy schedules. Recognizing these moments will be key to your child’s success.
How can I help?
Support and encouragement
Join my course for multiple tiers of support:
- Exclusive 1:1 support through 2 consultations. One consult will take place at the beginning of the course to help individualize course content for your specific situation. The second consult will occur at the end of the course, to provide you with a plan for moving forward.
- Weekly live Q&A’s as well as weekly online check ins.
- Peer support through an online community.
- Resources tailored to your specific goals.
In Goal Setting for Success, you will learn how to foster and support a “growth mindset” in your child(ren). Growth mindsets enable children to learn from mistakes and develop self-motivation and confidence.
This may seem a bit dry, but for those of you who are wondering why I believe I can help you, here are some my qualifications: I have a Masters of Education Degree in Curriculum and Instruction for New England College and a Bachelor’s of Arts Degree in Elementary Education from Anna Maria College. I am licensed in Elementary Education and General Special Education in New Hampshire. I have worked in a wide variety of teaching and educational leadership roles including Teacher; Curriculum and Instruction Specialist (Grades 5-12); Title I Teacher, Teaching Principal, Adjunct Instructor in the Masters of Education program at Franklin Pierce University. Currently, I continue to work part time as a Curriculum and Instruction Specialist at The Wediko School, a special education school adolescent boys, where I also provide professional development and support to teachers. This is in addition to my new career as an entrepreneur, establishing myself as an Educational Consultant for the company I own and run, Personalized Educational Pathways, LLC.
In addition, my most important work has been that of wife and parent. I have two boys who have followed very different paths, and recently I became blessed with four adult stepsons. My children have attended public, private, and home-school settings.
I have many interests which enrich my life:
* I am an avid science fiction fan, enjoying authors such as Orson Scott Card.
* Music is very important to me. I play several instruments including French horn, trumpet, hand drum, guitar, piano and Native American Flute.
* I also enjoy nature photography, and have recently had the honor of taking my niece’s high school graduation pictures and my sister-in-law’s wedding pictures.
Ann Welch, M.Ed.
Owner/Educational Consultant Personalized Educational Pathways, LLC